Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm Back

Nothing like a year's vacation to make you miss blogging.

Hope you missed me! I missed you!

In that time, I've solidified the first-ever nonprofit, statewide Doberman Pinscher rescue in Arizona, which I founded from thin air in January 2009. Now, today, it is strong, vibrant, and able to blossom under the transition to a new Executive Director, which frees me to get back to writing and to polymer clay art making. More about that later.

Stay tuned. The dissolution of our constitutional democracy to a bona fide fascist pluto-oligarchy should give us all plenty to talk about. And if that fails, there's always this crop of Republican whores running for President, right? What else? Email me at picodegallo@cox.net and let me know what else you'd like to chew on and who else I should add to my Pico's Wee-Wee List!

0 comments: